The Edmonton Oilers host the Los Angeles Kings in the opening game of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday, May 2, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The bookmakers have made the Oilers solid favourites at -189 on the moneyline, and the Kings are at +155.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of May 2, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Kings Goalie Breakdown
|Mikko Koskinen||Mike Smith||Stat||Jonathan Quick||Cal Petersen|
WAYS TO BET
WAYS TO BET
Same Game Parlays, Live Betting & More
Safe and Secure Sports Betting Platform
Quick and Easy to Withdraw Your Winnings
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
From the King of Online Sportsbooks
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Kings Injury Report
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
Drew Doughty: Out For Season (Wrist),
Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|3/30/2022||Oilers||Kings||4-3 (F/SO) EDM|
Oilers Betting Insights
- Through 54 games as the moneyline favourite this season, Edmonton has won 37 of those matchups.
- The Oilers have a record of 18-7 this season in games with their moneyline odds shorter than -189.
- According to the moneyline odds, Edmonton has a 65.4% chance of winning this contest.
- Edmonton and its opponent have gone over the current 6-goal total in 52 of 81 matches (64.2%) so far this season.
Click to Claim Your Welcome Offer
Kings Betting Insights
- This season, Los Angeles has 17 wins when playing as the underdog on the moneyline (which has happened 45 times).
- The Kings have six victories in matches with moneyline odds of +155 or longer (in 12 chances).
- Los Angeles has a 39.2% implied probability of winning this matchup.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from