The Pittsburgh Penguins and Edmonton Oilers- coming off losses in their last game- will play on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh. Penguins (-154) versus Oilers (+125) has a clear favourite, according to the moneyline odds.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of April 26, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Penguins Goalie Breakdown
|Tristan Jarry||Casey Desmith||Stat||Mikko Koskinen||Mike Smith|
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Stats||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Penguins Injury Report
Tristan Jarry: Out (Foot),
Nathan Beaulieu: Out (Undisclosed)
Jesse Puljujarvi: Day To Day (Illness),
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder),
Darnell Nurse: Out (Lower Body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
Oilers Betting Insights
- Edmonton has pulled off an upset victory eight times when playing as the underdog on the moneyline this season (in 22 games as the underdog).
- The Oilers have one victory in matches with moneyline odds of +125 or longer (in eight chances).
- Edmonton’s implied probability of winning this game is 44.4% based on the moneyline.
Penguins Betting Insights
- Through 57 games as the moneyline favourite this season, Pittsburgh has been victorious 35 times.
- In 34 games with moneyline odds lower than -154 this season, the Penguins have been victorious 23 times.
- Pittsburgh has a 60.6% chance of winning this game, per the moneyline odds.
|4/24/2022||Blue Jackets||L 5-2||Away||-250|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from