The Edmonton Oilers and San Jose Sharks — the former coming off a victory, the latter a defeat — will meet on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET at Rogers Place in Edmonton. The oddsmakers have made the Oilers big favourites at -333 on the moneyline, and the Sharks are at +260.
Oilers Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total Goals
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Spread||Total Goals|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Sportsdata.io as of April 28, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
Oilers vs Sharks Goalie Breakdown
|Mikko Koskinen||Mike Smith||Stat||James Reimer||Kaapo Kahkonen|
WAYS TO BET
Oilers Top 5 Players To Watch
|Last 10 Games||Goals||Assists||Points||Powerplay Points||+/-||Shots|
Oilers vs Sharks Injury Report
Jesse Puljujarvi: Day To Day (Illness),
Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder),
Darnell Nurse: Out (Lower Body)
Nikolai Knyzhov: Out For Season (Lower-body),
Radim Simek: Out (Lower-body),
Kevin Labanc: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Erik Karlsson: Day To Day (Lower-body)
Head To Head Stats/Results
|4/5/2022||Sharks||Oilers||2-1 (F/OT) EDM|
Oilers Betting Insights
- Edmonton has won 35 of its 52 games as a favourite this season.
- There is a 76.9% chance that Edmonton will win this contest, per the moneyline.
- Edmonton’s games this season have gone over 6.5 goals 41 of 79 times.
Sharks Betting Insights
- In 56 games as the underdog on the moneyline, San Jose has achieved the upset 16 times.
- The Sharks have won two matches with moneyline odds of +260 or longer (in five such games).
- San Jose has a 27.8% chance of winning this matchup (implied by its moneyline odds).
|4/24/2022||Blue Jackets||L 5-2||Away||-250|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from