The No. 3 Oregon Ducks (3-0, 0-0 Pac-12) are big favorites, expected to win by two touchdowns or more (currently -28.5) over the Arizona Wildcats (0-3, 0-0 Pac-12). The Ducks have won three games in a row. The expected point total for the game is 58.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Stadium: Autzen Stadium
Ducks Player Insights
- Anthony Brown leads Oregon with 567 passing yards (189 ypg) on 46-of-77 passing with four touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He also adds 122 rushing yards (40.7 ypg) on 30 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- CJ Verdell’s team-high 289 rushing yards (96.3 per game) have come on 49 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also added 70 yards (23.3 per game) on eight catches with two touchdowns.
- This season Travis Dye has taken 36 carries for 194 yards (64.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Johnny Johnson III’s 117 receiving yards (58.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has seven receptions with one touchdown.
- Mycah Pittman’s four receptions are good enough for 70 yards (23.3 ypg).
Ducks Team Stats
- The Ducks have scored 38 points per game this season, 10.3 more than the Wildcats have given up.
- In games where Oregon scores over 27.7 points it has put together a record of 3-0.
- The Wildcats are averaging 3.4 fewer points per game (16.3) than the Ducks are allowing (19.7).
- The Ducks offense holds a 77.7-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Wildcats defense this season (433 to 355.3).
- The Ducks’ running game ranks 28th in the FBS (209.3 yards per game), while the Wildcats allow 194.7 per game (111th-ranked run defense).
Ducks Betting Insights
- Oregon has covered the spread once in games with a set spread.
- The Ducks have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 28.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Oregon have hit the over once this season.
- Last time out, the Ducks beat the Stony Brook Seawolves, 48-7. The Seawolves won against the spread as 41.5-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to score 55 points, hitting the over on the 54.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from