The Oregon State Beavers (1-10) welcome in the Nicholls State Colonels (8-4) after dropping six home games in a row. It begins at 11:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.
Oregon State lost to Texas A&M 83-73 at home last time out, led by Jarod Lucas (25 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 5-11 from 3PT) and Ahmad Rand (11 PTS, 5 BLK, 83.3 FG%). In its last game, Nicholls State defeated Mississippi Valley State 104-73 at home. Its top performers were Jitaurious Gordon (22 PTS, 58.3 FG%, 6-11 from 3PT) and Ty Gordon (22 PTS, 58.3 FG%, 6-11 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Arena: Gill Coliseum
- Spread: Oregon State -6
- Total: 143
- Moneyline: Oregon State, Nicholls State
Oregon State player stats
Nicholls State player stats
Oregon State stats
- The 65.7 points the Beavers average are the same as the Colonels allow.
- Oregon State is 1-4 when tallying more than 66.9 points.
- On average, the Beavers pull down 31.8 boards per game, 7.8 less than the Colonels.
- Nicholls State is 6-2 overall when it finishes with more rebounds. Oregon State is 0-7 when falling short on the boards.
- The Beavers are shooting 43.8% from the field, 2.7% higher than the Colonels concede defensively.
- Oregon State has a 1-8 straight-up record when shooting better than 41.1% from the field.
Betting on Oregon State
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Beavers have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
- Oregon State has seven wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Beavers are winless ATS this season when entering a game as a favourite of 6 points or more (in three chances).
- This season’s average total in Beavers games is 136.1, 6.9 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under of 143.