The Oregon State Beavers (1-8) will attempt to snap an eight-game losing streak when hosting the UC Davis Aggies (4-3) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, at Gill Coliseum.
In its last game, Oregon State fell at home to Arizona, 90-65. Its top scorers were Jarod Lucas (17 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 5-8 from 3PT) and Abdul Alatishe (14 PTS, 9 REB, 2 STL, 3 BLK, 50.0 FG%). UC Davis were winners at home over Pacific (CA), 63-57, in its last showing. Its top scorers were Elijah Pepper (30 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 6-11 from 3PT) and Ezra Manjon (14 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 2-2 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Arena: Gill Coliseum
- Spread: Oregon State -6
- Total: 137
- Moneyline: Oregon State, UC Davis
Oregon State player stats
UC Davis player stats
Oregon State stats
- The Beavers post only 1.8 fewer points than the Aggies concede (66.9).
- When Oregon State scores more than 66.9, it has a 1-3 record.
- The Beavers are averaging 32.3 rebounds, 2.6 fewer than the Aggies’ average.
- UC Davis is 2-0 overall when tops in terms of the boards. Oregon State is 0-6 when it comes up short on the glass.
- The Beavers make 43.1% of their shots from the field, 3.1% higher than the Aggies concede to opponents (40.0%).
- Oregon State has a 1-6 straight-up record when shooting higher than 40.0% from the field.
Betting on Oregon State
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Beavers have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
- Oregon State has six wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- This season, the Beavers are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favourite of 6 points or more.
- The Beavers and their opponents score an average of 136.9 points per game, 0.1 fewer than Tuesday’s total.