In a battle of two conference rivals, the USC Trojans (2-1, 1-1 Pac-12) will play the Oregon State Beavers (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12). The Trojans are heavy favorites (-11). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 62.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Beavers Player Insights
- Chance Nolan leads Oregon State with 634 passing yards (211.3 ypg) on 45-of-64 passing with five touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He also adds 72 rushing yards (24 ypg) on 13 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, B.J. Baylor, has carried the ball 38 times for 264 yards (88 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Trey Lowe has collected 121 yards (40.3 per game) on 21 attempts.
- Trevon Bradford’s team-leading 171 receiving yards (57 yards per game) have come on 12 receptions.
- Anthony Gould has hauled in eight passes for 127 yards (63.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Teagan Quitoriano’s seven receptions have yielded 86 yards (28.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Beavers Team Stats
- The Beavers have averaged 15 more points scored this season (36) than the Trojans have allowed (21).
- In games where Oregon State scores more than 21 points this year, it has put together a record of 2-0.
- This year, the Trojans rack up 15.3 more points per game (34.3) than the Beavers give up (19).
- This season Oregon State has a 2-1 record in games when it holds opponents to less than 34.3 points.
- The Beavers are accumulating 453.7 yards per game, 110.4 more than the Trojans are allowing (343.3).
- The Trojans’ defense has three sacks (48th-fewest in the FBS). The Beavers have conceded two sacks to rank 19th in college football.
Beavers Betting Insights
- Oregon State is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Oregon State’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Beavers covered the spread as 28.5-point favorites last time out against the Idaho Vandals, picking up a 42-0 victory.
- Bookmakers posted a total of 63 for the matchup, and the teams hit the under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from