The Utah Utes (8-4, 1-1 Pac-12) will hope to end a three-game road losing streak when squaring off versus the Oregon State Beavers (2-10, 0-2 Pac-12) on Thursday, December 30, 2021, at Gill Coliseum, airing at 9:00 PM ET.
In its last game, Utah won at home over Fresno State, 55-50. Its top performers were Marco Anthony (11 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) and Lahat Thioune (10 PTS, 57.1 FG%).
Oregon State were winners at home over Nicholls State 83-61 last time out, led by Jarod Lucas (24 PTS, 63.6 FG%, 4-5 from 3PT) and Abdul Alatishe (15 PTS, 7 REB, 3 BLK, 53.8 FG%).
Gianni Hunt scored a team-high 17 points to lead the Beavers over Timmy Allen (23 points) and the Utes 75-70 in their last matchup on March 3, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Thursday, December 30, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Arena: Gill Coliseum
- Spread: Utah -4.5
- Total: 140.5
- Moneyline: Utah, Oregon State
Oregon State player stats
Utah player stats
|David Jenkins Jr.||12||11.9||2.2||1.0||0.2||0.1||2.7|
Oregon State stats
- The Beavers’ 67.2 points per game are just 1.9 more than the Utes concede.
- When scoring over 65.3 points, Oregon State is 2-4.
- Utah is +3.1 in rebounds per game, but Oregon State is -3.2.
- The Utes are averaging 11.2 offensive boards, 2.6 more than the Beavers.
- The Beavers shot 44.6% from the field, 4.5% higher than the Utes allow.
- Oregon State is 2-8 when shooting better than 40.1% from the field.
Betting on Oregon State
- The implied probability of Beavers winning based on the moneyline is 0.0%.
- In 12 games this year, Oregon State has eight wins against the spread.
- The Beavers have been underdogs by 4.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread every time.
- In 2020, games involving the Beavers had averaged a total of 136.7 points, 3.8 fewer than this game’s set over/under.