The Oregon State Beavers and Utah State Aggies will meet in the Jimmy Kimmel La Bowl. The Beavers are solid favourites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). An over/under of 65.5 points was set for the matchup.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of December 9, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, December 18, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
Beavers Player Insights
- Chance Nolan has 2,414 passing yards (201.2 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 63.5% of his passes and recording 19 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 283 rushing yards (23.6 ypg) on 62 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- B.J. Baylor has carried the ball 209 times for a team-high 1,259 yards (104.9 per game), with 13 touchdowns this year.
- Deshaun Fenwick has taken 78 carries for 448 yards (40.7 per game) and four touchdowns this season.
- Trevon Bradford’s 606 receiving yards (50.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 40 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison has recorded 346 receiving yards (31.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes this year.
- Champ Flemings has hauled in 14 grabs for 267 yards (26.7 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Beavers Team Stats
- The Beavers have averaged 7.5 more points scored this season (32.8) than the Aggies have allowed (25.3).
- When it meets or exceeds what Utah State gives up this season (25.3 points per game), Oregon State is 6-2.
- The Aggies have averaged 7.3 more points scored this season (33.2) than the Beavers have allowed (25.9).
- Oregon State is 6-2 this year in games where they allow less than 33.2 points.
- The Beavers offence holds a 65.7-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Aggies defence this season (430.8 to 365.1).
Beavers Betting Insights
- Oregon State has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favourites or more, the Beavers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Oregon State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Oregon State has won five games against the spread in conference play this season while failing to cover four times.
- The Beavers have been favoured by 7.5 points or more two times in Pac-12 play this season and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- The Beavers lost 38-29 last time out when they took on the Oregon Ducks. The Ducks were listed as 7.5-point favourites and won against that spread.
- The total scoring in that game went over 61-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from