The Green Bay Packers (1-1) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the San Francisco 49ers (2-0). The point total is 48.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of September 21, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Last year Aaron Rodgers put up 4,299 passing yards (268.7 per game) while going 372-for-526 (70.7%) and throwing for 48 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Aaron Jones took 201 attempts for 1,104 rushing yards a season ago (69 per game) and scored nine touchdowns. He also caught 47 passes for 355 yards with two TDs through the air.
- Davante Adams grabbed 115 passes for 1,374 yards last year with 18 touchdowns. He was targeted 148 times, and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Rodgers put together a strong 2020 fantasy season, scoring 382.3 total fantasy points (23.9 per game) to finish second overall and second among quarterbacks in the league-wide fantasy rankings.
- Adams was the 21st-ranked player overall and the top-ranked receiver after scoring 243.4 fantasy points (15.2 per game) last year.
OT David Bakhtiari: Out (Knee (acl)),
OLB Za’Darius Smith: Out (Back),
FS Will Redmond: Out (Foot),
TE Jace Sternberger: Out (Suspension),
OLB Randy Ramsey: Out (Leg),
TE Josiah Deguara: Questionable (Concussion),
S Vernon Scott: Questionable (Hamstring)
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/5/2020||Packers||49ers||-6||48.5||-275||+215||405-337 GB||34-17 GB|
|1/19/2020||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||358-354 GB||37-20 SF|
|11/24/2019||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||339-198 SF||37-8 SF|
- The Packers, on average, scored 7.4 more points (31.8) than the 49ers allowed (24.4) last season.
- Green Bay was 12-2 overall and 11-3 against the spread when it scored more than 24.4 points last year.
- San Francisco was 6-5 overall and 7-4 against the spread last year when it allowed less than 31.8 points.
- The 49ers allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 106.4 yards per game last season, compared to the 132.4 yards the Packers accumulated on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from