The Green Bay Packers (4-1) take a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Chicago Bears (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Soldier Field. Green Bay is a 4.5-point favorite in the contest. A total of 45 points has been set for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Aaron Rodgers has recorded 1,241 passing yards (248.2 per game) while connecting on 107 of 163 passes (65.6%), with 10 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has churned out a team-high 309 rushing yards (61.8 per game) and racked up two touchdowns. He has tacked on 17 catches for 132 yards (also a team high) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has been targeted 61 times and has 42 catches, leading his team with 579 yards (115.8 ypg) while also scoring two touchdowns.
- Rodgers is 18th overall among all players and 16th among all quarterbacks with 90.0 fantasy points (18.0 per game).
- Jones’ 72.1 total fantasy points (an average of 14.4 per game), are good enough to place him 36th overall and seventh among running backs.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Packers||Bears||-4.5||48.5||-225||+175||356-316 CHI||35-16 GB|
|11/29/2020||Packers||Packers||-8||44.5||-385||+295||393-351 GB||41-25 GB|
|12/15/2019||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||429-292 CHI||21-13 GB|
|9/5/2019||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||254-213 CHI||10-3 GB|
- The Packers have scored 24.0 points per game this season, 4.0 more than the Bears have given up.
- When it goes over what Chicago gives up this season (20.0 points per game), Green Bay is 4-0 and 4-0 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows less than 24.0 points the Bears have accumulated a 3-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears’ defense has given up an average of 103.8 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That total is about the same as the rushing output per contest for the Packers (100.6 yards per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from