The Green Bay Packers (13-3) are only 2.5-point favourites as they aim to prolong their five-game winning streak in a matchup against the Detroit Lions (2-13-1) on Sunday, January 9, 2022, at Ford Field. The contest’s point total is 44.5.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Consensus as of January 3, 2022, 12:00 AM ET.
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 3,977 yards while completing 68.6% of his passes (352-for-513), with 35 touchdowns and four interceptions (248.6 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has rushed for a team-leading 799 yards (49.9 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 391 receiving yards on 52 catches and six touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has racked up 117 receptions for 1,498 yards, the best on his team, and 11 touchdowns. He has been targeted 162 times and averages 93.6 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Rodgers is the sixth-best fantasy player and the fifth-best fantasy quarterback with 318.1 fantasy points (19.9 per game).
- Adams’ 215.8 total fantasy points (an average of 13.5 per game) are good enough to rank him 24th overall and fourth among receivers.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favourite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/13/2020||Packers||Lions||-9||55.5||-395||+311||410-293 GB||31-24 GB|
|9/20/2020||Packers||Packers||-6.5||50.5||-293||+241||488-307 GB||42-21 GB|
|12/29/2019||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||432-305 GB||23-20 GB|
|10/14/2019||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||447-299 GB||23-22 GB|
- The Packers’ average points scored this season (26.3) and the Lions’ average points allowed (27.3) are within 1.
- Green Bay is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread when it scores over 27.3 points.
- Detroit is 1-6-1 overall and 7-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 26.3 points.
- The Lions have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 135.9 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 111.1 yards the Packers offence has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from