The Detroit Lions (0-1) are 10.5-point underdogs in a road NFC North matchup with the Green Bay Packers (0-1) on Monday, September 20, 2021 at Lambeau Field. The game has a point total set at 48.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at 888sports Sportsbook.
- Last year, Aaron Rodgers recorded 4,299 passing yards (268.7 yards per game) while going 372-for-526 (70.7% completion percentage) and throwing 48 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Aaron Jones took 201 attempts for 1,104 rushing yards a season ago (69 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns. He also caught 47 passes for 355 yards (22.2 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Davante Adams hauled in 115 passes for 1,374 yards last season with 18 touchdowns. He was targeted 148 times and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Rodgers was the No. 2 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy quarterback in 2020 with 382.3 points (averaging 23.9 per game).
- Adams collected total 243.4 fantasy points last season (15.2 per game), which made him the 21st-ranked player overall and the top-ranked receiver.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/13/2020||Packers||Lions||-9||56||-420||+310||410-293 GB||31-24 GB|
|9/20/2020||Packers||Packers||-6.5||50.5||-305||+240||488-307 GB||42-21 GB|
|12/29/2019||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||432-305 GB||23-20 GB|
|10/14/2019||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||447-299 GB||23-22 GB|
- The Lions’ defense allowed 32.4 points per game last year, about the 31.8 the Packers scored.
- Green Bay was 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread when it scored over 32.4 points last year.
- When the Detroit defense allowed less than 31.8 points last year, the Lions accumulated a 5-3 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
- The Lions allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 134.9 yards per game last season, compared to the 132.4 yards the Packers’ offense averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from