The NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers (10-3) play the AFC North-leading Baltimore Ravens (8-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021, at M&T Bank Stadium. Green Bay is a 5.5-point favourite in the game. The contest’s point total is 43.5.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of December 13, 2021, 12 AM ET.
- Aaron Rodgers has 3,219 yards through the air (247.6 per game) and a 67.3% completion percentage (276-for-410), throwing 27 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- A.J. Dillon has taken 143 attempts for a team-high 614 rushing yards (47.2 YPG) and two touchdowns. He’s also caught 27 passes for 261 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Davante Adams has 90 catches (128 targets) and paces his team with 1,204 receiving yards (92.6 ypg) and seven touchdowns.
- This season, Rodgers is the seventh-best fantasy player and the sixth-best fantasy quarterback with 254 fantasy points (19.5 per game).
- This year, Adams has totalled 162.4 fantasy points (12.5 per game), enough to place him 37th overall and fifth among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
- The Packers put an average of 25.2 points on the board this season. That’s 3.4 more than the 21.8 the Ravens have surrendered.
- When it exceeds what Baltimore gives up this season (21.8 points per game), Green Bay is 9-1 and 9-1 against the spread.
- When Baltimore limits opposing offences to less than 25.2 points, it is 6-3 overall and 6-5 against the spread.
- The Ravens concede 85.5 yards per game on the ground, compared to the 107.6 rushing yards the Packers are accumulating.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from