The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) will try to defy oddsmakers when they square off against the Green Bay Packers (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 as 6.5-point underdogs. The total for this matchup has been set at 45.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Aaron Rodgers has posted 649 passing yards (216.3 YPG) with a 68.2% completion percentage (60-for-88) while throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has racked up a team-leading 158 rushing yards (52.7 per game) and tallied two touchdowns. He has tacked on 10 catches for 75 yards (also a team high) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has been targeted 34 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 309 yards (103 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Jones is 18th overall among all players and second among all running backs with 53.3 fantasy points (17.8 per game).
- Rodgers has put up 46.2 fantasy points this year (15.4 per game), enough to place him 28th overall and 22nd among quarterbacks in league-wide fantasy standings.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
- The Packers have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (22.7) as the Steelers have allowed (22).
- When it goes over what Pittsburgh gives up this season (22 points per game), Green Bay is 2-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Pittsburgh limits opposing offenses to less than 22.7 points, it is 4-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- The Steelers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 88.3 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 79.7 yards the Packers offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from