The Green Bay Packers (12-3) are 6.5-point favourites as they attempt to continue their four-game winning streak in a matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (7-8) on Sunday, January 2, 2022, at Lambeau Field. The point total 47.5 for the game.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Consensus as of December 29, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Aaron Rodgers has 3,689 yards through the air (245.9 per game) and a 68% completion percentage (323-for-475), heaving 33 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has churned out a team-high 723 rushing yards (48.2 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He has tacked on 47 catches for 361 yards (also a team-high) with six receiving touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has 106 receptions for a team-high 1,362 yards (90.8 per game) and ten touchdowns.
- Rodgers is the No. 8 fantasy player and the No. 7 fantasy quarterback with 297.8 points (averaging 19.9 per game).
- Adams has recorded a total of 196.2 fantasy points this year (13.1 per game), making him the 29th-ranked player overall and the fourth-ranked receiver.
Packers: WR Amari Rodgers: Out (Covid-19), CB Shemar Jean-Charles: Out (Covid-19), C Josh Myers: Out (Knee), TE Dominique Dafney: Questionable (Ankle), TE Tyler Davis: Out (Covid-19), S Henry Black: Out (Covid-19), TE Robert Tonyan: Out (Torn Acl), CB Jaire Alexander: Questionable (Shoulder), ILB Oren Burks: Out (Covid-19), G Ben Braden: Out (Covid-19), RB Aaron Jones: Questionable (Knee), DE Tyler Lancaster: Questionable (Back), P Corey Bojorquez: Out (Covid-19), DT R.J. McIntosh: Out (Covid-19), DE Tipa Galeai: Out (Covid-19), OLB La’Darius Hamilton: Out (Covid-19), OLB Chauncey Rivers: Out (Torn Acl), RB Kylin Hill: Out (Torn Acl), WR Malik Taylor: Out (Shoulder), OLB Randy Ramsey: Out (Leg), CB Jayson Stanley: Out (Covid-19), ILB Ty Summers: Out (Hamstring), DE Kingsley Keke: Out (Covid-19), G Elgton Jenkins: Out (Knee (acl)), OLB Whitney Mercilus: Out (Bicep), OT David Bakhtiari: Questionable (Knee), QB Aaron Rodgers: Questionable (Toe), TE Marcedes Lewis: Out (Covid-19), WR Randall Cobb: Out (Core), OL Billy Turner: Questionable (Knee), CB Kevin King: Out (Covid-19), OLB Za’Darius Smith: Out (Back)
- Kirk Cousins leads his team in passing and rushing, including 3,971 passing yards (264.7 per game), 30 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Alexander Mattison has racked up a team-best 473 rushing yards (31.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Justin Jefferson has 97 catches for a team-high 1,451 yards (96.7 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- So far this season, Cousins is the No. 9 fantasy quarterback and the No. 10 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 278.4 points and is averaging 18.6 per game.
- Jefferson has recorded 199.5 fantasy points this season (13.3 per game), making him the third-ranked receiver and the 26th-ranked player overall.
SS Harrison Smith: Questionable (Foot/shoulder),
DE Everson Griffen: Out (Non-Injury Related),
WR Adam Thielen: Out (Ankle),
RB Dalvin Cook: Questionable (Illness),
OT Rashod Hill: Out (Covid-19),
FB C.J. Ham: Questionable (Hamstring),
QB Sean Mannion: Out (Covid-19),
ILB Ryan Connelly: Out (Undisclosed),
OT Olisaemeka Udoh: Out (Covid-19),
TE Irv Smith Jr.: Out (Knee),
WR Bisi Johnson: Out (Knee (ACL)),
TE Tyler Conklin: Questionable (Hamstring),
C Mason Cole: Out (Elbow),
DE Patrick Jones II: Out (Covid-19),
DE Janarius Robinson: Out (Lower Body),
DT Jaylen Twyman: Out (Pelvis),
LB Chazz Surratt: Questionable (Illness),
RB Kene Nwangwu: Questionable (Hamstring),
TE Ben Ellefson: Questionable (Knee)
Head To Head
|Date||Favourite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Packers||Packers||-5.5||48||-258||+212||400-324 GB||28-22 MIN|
|9/13/2020||Vikings||Vikings||-2.5||44.5||-136||+112||522-382 GB||43-34 GB|
|12/23/2019||N/A||Vikings||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||383-139 GB||23-10 GB|
|9/15/2019||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||421-335 MIN||21-16 GB|
- The Vikings’ defence has allowed 24.8 points per game this season, about the same as the 25.5 the Packers have scored.
- Green Bay is 7-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread when it scores over 24.8 points.
- When Minnesota limits opposing offences to fewer than 25.5 points, it is 4-2 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- The Packers have averaged 106.9 yards per game on the ground this season, 23.6 yards fewer than the Vikings have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (130.5).
- The Vikings, on average, are scoring four more points per game this season (25.6) than the Packers are allowing (21.6).
- When it goes over what Green Bay gives up this season (21.6 points per game), Minnesota is 5-6 overall and 7-4 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 8-1 overall and 8-1 against the spread this season in games where it allows fewer than 25.6 points.
- The Packers’ defence has given up 115.3 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is about the same as the rushing output per contest for the Vikings (119.9).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from