Oddsmakers give the Green Bay Packers (5-1) a solid chance to keep their five-game winning streak alive, as they are favored by 9.5 points in a matchup with the Washington Football Team (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Lambeau Field. The over/under is 49.5 for this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of October 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Aaron Rodgers has accumulated 1,436 passing yards (239.3 per game) while completing 124 of 186 passes (66.7%), with 12 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has taken 83 carries for a team-leading 385 rushing yards (64.2 YPG) and two touchdowns. He’s also hauled in 21 passes for 166 yards with four touchdowns receiving, leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Davante Adams has reeled in 46 passes for a team-high 668 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 111.3 receiving yards per game.
- Rodgers is 13th overall among all players and 12th among all quarterbacks with 113.7 fantasy points (19.0 per game).
- Jones has collected total 89.1 fantasy points this year (14.9 per game), which make him the 29th-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked running back.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Packers||341-262 GB||20-15 GB|
|9/23/2018||Washington||386-340 WAS||31-17 WAS|
- The average points per game for the Packers this season, 24.0, is 7.0 fewer than the 31.0 the Football Team have given up.
- The Packers have averaged 109.5 yards per game on the ground this season, just 4.0 yards fewer than the Football Team have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (113.5).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from