The Cal Poly Mustangs (2-6) will attempt to end a three-game road losing skid at the Portland State Vikings (3-4) on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at 10:00 PM ET.
Portland State fell on the road to Weber State 80-69 last time out, led by Michael Carter III (14 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT) and Marlon Ruffin (11 PTS, 37.5 FG%). Cal Poly lost to San Diego, 52-51, in its previous game on the road. Its top performers were Alimamy Koroma (17 PTS, 53.3 FG%) and Brantly Stevenson (14 PTS, 75.0 FG%, 2-2 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Viking Pavilion
- Spread: Portland State -6
- Total: 127
- Moneyline: Portland State -271, Cal Poly +215
Portland State player stats
|Michael Carter III||7||8.0||3.1||2.6||1.3||0.6||0.9|
Cal Poly player stats
Portland State stats
- The Vikings put up 8.1 more points than the Mustangs allow (64.0).
- Portland State is 2-1 when putting more than 64.0 points on the board.
- The Vikings average 43.4 rebounds. That’s 4.5 more than the Mustangs’ average.
- The Vikings are shooting 40.8% from the field, only 0.6% higher than the Mustangs concede defensively.
- When Portland State shoots higher than 40.2% from the field, it is 2-0 overall.
Betting on Portland State
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Vikings’ implied win probability is 73.0%.
- Portland State is 3-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Vikings were favoured by 6 points or more once this season and did not cover the spread.
- Vikings games this season feature an average total of 143.3 points, a number 16.3 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.