The Hartford Hawks (1-10) will be attempting to stop a three-game losing skid when hitting the road against the Sacred Heart Pioneers (4-8) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, at William H. Pitt Center. It airs at 11:00 AM ET.
Sacred Heart lost to UMass-Lowell, 70-62, on the road in its previous game. Its top performers were Tyler Thomas (13 PTS, 7 REB, 22.2 FG%, 2-9 from 3PT) and Nico Galette (13 PTS, 8 REB, 2 STL, 50 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT). In its most recent game, Hartford lost on the road to Cent. Conn. St. 75-65, with Moses Flowers (24 PTS, 9 REB, 2 STL, 63.6 FG%) and Austin Williams (14 PTS, 54.5 FG%) leading the way.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Location: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Arena: William H. Pitt Center
- Spread: Sacred Heart -4.5
- Total: 143.5
- Moneyline: Sacred Heart, Hartford
Sacred Heart player stats
Hartford player stats
Sacred Heart stats
- The 72.1 points the Pioneers average are the same as the Hawks allow.
- When Sacred Heart scores more than 76.2, it has a 3-0 record.
- The Pioneers and Hawks rebound at nearly the same rate, with the Pioneers averaging four more per game.
- When Sacred Heart has the rebounding advantage, it is 0-5. When posting fewer boards, Hartford is 0-7.
- The Pioneers are making 44.6% of their shots from the field, just 1.8% lower than the Hawks allow opponents (46.4%).
- When Sacred Heart shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 3-1 overall.
Betting on Sacred Heart
- In this game, the Pioneers have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0%.
- Sacred Heart has played 12 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- This season favoured the Pioneers by 4.5 points (+) once, but they did not cover the spread.
- Pioneers games have an average of 141.2 points this season, 2.3 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.