Oddsmakers project a competitive contest between NFC West rivals when the Los Angeles Rams (3-1) visit the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at Lumen Field. Seattle is a 2-point underdogs. The total for this game has been set at 53.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- This campaign, Russell Wilson has racked up 1,044 passing yards (261.0 per game) while connecting on 79 of 109 passes (72.5%), with nine touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has added 58 rushing yards on 15 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 14.5 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has rushed for a team-leading 232 yards on 54 attempts (58.0 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has been targeted 25 times and has 20 catches, leading his team with 333 yards (83.3 per game) while also scoring three touchdowns.
- Wilson is 10th overall among all players and ninth among all quarterbacks with 89.6 fantasy points (22.4 per game).
- Lockett’s 51.3 fantasy points this season (an average of 12.8 per game), are enough to rank him 41st overall and ninth among receivers.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/9/2021||Seahawks||Seahawks||-3.5||42.5||-186||+150||333-278 LAR||30-20 LAR|
|12/27/2020||Seahawks||Seahawks||-2||48.5||-130||+107||334-292 LAR||20-9 SEA|
|11/15/2020||Rams||Rams||-2.5||54.5||-143||+120||389-333 LAR||23-16 LAR|
|12/8/2019||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||455-308 LAR||28-12 LAR|
|10/3/2019||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||477-429 LAR||30-29 SEA|
- The Seahawks have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (25.8) as the Rams have allowed (24.8).
- When it goes over what Los Angeles gives up this year (24.8 points per game), Seattle is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles limits opposing offenses to fewer than 25.8 points this year, it is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- The Seahawks have averaged 107.0 yards per game on the ground this year, 16.5 fewer yards than the Rams have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (123.5).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from