The Seattle Seahawks (1-0) are 5.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Tennessee Titans (0-1). A 53-point over/under is set for the game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at 888sports Sportsbook.
- Russell Wilson threw for 4,212 yards (263.3 yards per game) while completing 68.8% of his passes (384-of-558), with 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 83 times for 513 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.1 yards per game.
- Chris Carson took 141 attempts for 681 rushing yards a season ago (42.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He also caught 37 passes for 287 yards (17.9 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns through the air.
- D.K. Metcalf grabbed 83 passes for 1,303 yards last season while scoring 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 81.4 yards per game.
- Wilson ended the 2020 season as the sixth-best fantasy player overall and the sixth-best fantasy quarterback with 359.8 fantasy points (22.5 per game).
- Metcalf racked up total 188.3 fantasy points last season (11.8 per game), which made him the 37th-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked receiver.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
- The Seahawks put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game last season (28.7) as the Titans allowed (27.4).
- Seattle was 7-2 overall and 7-2 against the spread when it scored more than 27.4 points last year.
- When the Tennessee defense allowed fewer than 28.7 points last year, the Titans put together a 7-2 overall record and a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks averaged 123.2 yards on the ground last season, just 2.4 yards more than the Titans allowed to opposing rushing attacks (120.8).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from