Expect a few home runs when Mitch Haniger (35 HR) and the Seattle Mariners (84-69) take on Shohei Ohtani (45 HR) and the Los Angeles Angels (73-80) at Angel Stadium, beginning at 9:38 pm ET. Haniger and the Mariners are -122 favourites on the moneyline for the matchup. Seattle’s Logan Gilbert gets the start, and he’ll go against Los Angeles’ Jose Suarez.
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from 888sport and SportsData.io as of September 24, 2021, 11 am ET.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher: Logan Gilbert
- The Mariners’ Gilbert (6-5) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday when he tossed seven innings while giving up one earned run on three hits in a matchup with the Royals.
- In 22 starts this season, he’s earned six quality starts.
- In 44 games with ten or more strikeouts this season, they have a record of 27-17.
Mariners Hitting Leaders
- Ty France has accumulated a team-high batting average of .291.
- Among the qualified hitters in baseball, France ranks 17th in hits (157), 20th in AVG (.291), and 18th in OBP (.365).
- Haniger has hit 35 home runs to lead his team.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB action, Haniger’s 35 HR rank eighth.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from