The Seattle U Redhawks (7-3) hit the court against the UCSD Tritons (5-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 12, 2021.
Seattle U fell to UNLV, 76-56, in its previous game on the road. Its top performers were Cameron Tyson (14 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 4-10 from 3PT) and Kobe Williamson (13 PTS, 10 REB, 2 STL, 55.6 FG%). UCSD defeated Eastern Michigan 83-74 at home in its most recent game. Its top performers were Bryce Pope (24 PTS, 75.0 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT) and F. Nwaokorie (17 PTS, 7 REB, 54.5 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Sunday, December 12, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
- Spread: Seattle U -3.5
- Total: 143.5
- Moneyline: Seattle U -172, UCSD +143
Seattle U player stats
UCSD player stats
Seattle U stats
- The Redhawks are averaging 76.3 points, 13.6 more than the Tritons allow.
- When Seattle U scores more than 62.7, it has a 7-1 record.
- The Redhawks and Tritons rebound at nearly the same rate, with the Redhawks averaging 0.7 more per game.
- Seattle U is 5-0 overall when tops in the boards. UCSD is 1-1 when coming up short on the glass.
- The Redhawks are making 43.3% of their shots from the field, 2.4% higher than the Tritons allow to opponents (40.9%).
- Seattle U is 5-1 when shooting better than 40.9% from the field.
Betting on Seattle U
- The Redhawks have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.2% in this matchup.
- Seattle U’s ten games this season have seven wins against the spread.
- The Redhawks are 5-2 ATS when favoured by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The Redhawks and their opponents have scored an average of 144.0 points per game in 2021, 0.5 more than Sunday’s total.