The UNLV Rebels (4-5) will try to turn around a three-game losing streak when hosting the Seattle U Redhawks (7-2) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Thomas & Mack Center. This game is at 10:00 PM ET.
UNLV lost on the road to San Francisco, 83-62, in its most recent game. Its top scorers were Bryce Hamilton (25 PTS, 2 STL, 52.6 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT) and Donovan Williams (12 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT).
Seattle U fell to VMI 89-82 at home last time out, and were led by Riley Grigsby
(21 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT) and Cameron Tyson
(20 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 6-13 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
- Spread: UNLV -4.5
- Total: 139.5
- Moneyline: UNLV -188, Seattle U +154
Seattle U player stats
UNLV player stats
|Royce Hamm Jr.||9||8.4||9.7||0.3||0.4||1.0||0.7|
Seattle U stats
- The Redhawks put up 11.5 more points per game (78.6) than the Rebels give up (67.1).
- Seattle U is 7-1 when scoring over 67.1 points.
- On the boards, UNLV is -3.9 rebounds per game, but Seattle U is +2.3.
- The Rebels collect 9.1 offensive rebounds per game, 1.0 fewer than the Redhawks.
- The Redhawks shoot 44.3% from the field, 3.0% higher than the Rebels allow.
- Seattle U is 5-1 when shooting higher than 41.3% from the field.
Betting on Seattle U
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 39.4% chance of a victory for the Redhawks.
- In Seattle U’s nine games this season, it has six wins against the spread.
- The Redhawks have been underdogs by 4.5 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
- The 144.5 PPG average total in Redhawks games this season is 5.0 points more than this game’s over/under.