The Denver Pioneers (4-10, 0-1 Summit) are home in Summit play versus the Saint Thomas Tommies (6-6, 1-0 Summit) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, at 4:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, Denver lost at home to Western Illinois 84-80, with KJ Hunt Jr. (22 PTS, 8 REB, 2 STL, 44.4 FG%) and Jordan Johnson (21 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 3-4 from 3PT) the standout performers. In its last game, St. Thomas were the winners on the road over Omaha, 80-73. Its top performers were A. Nelson (22 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 4-6 from 3PT) and R. Miller (22 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 4-9 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Arena: Hamilton Gymnasium
- Spread: Denver -2.5
- Total: 139.5
- Moneyline: Denver, St. Thomas
St. Thomas player stats
Denver player stats
|KJ Hunt Jr.||14||16.8||4.8||3.5||1.2||0.4||0.9|
St. Thomas stats
- The Tommies average 77.8 points, 6.9 more than the Pioneers allow.
- When posting over 70.9 points, St. Thomas is 6-3.
- Denver is -2.8 in rebounds per game, and St. Thomas is -3.4.
- The Pioneers grab 7.7 offensive rebounds per game, the same as the Tommies.
- The Tommies make 45.8% of their shots from the field, just 2.1% more than the Pioneers’ defensive field-goal percentage.
- St. Thomas is 5-0 when the team shoots above 43.7% from the field this season.
Betting on St. Thomas
- The implied probability of a win by the Tommies based on the moneyline is 0.0%.
- Against the spread, St. Thomas is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Tommies have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more seven times this season. In those games, they are 5-2 ATS.
- In 2020, Tommies games averaged 146.0 points or 6.5 more than this contest’s set over/under.