The Toronto Blue Jays (85-68) will meet the Minnesota Twins (68-85) on Friday at 8:10 pm ET. Toronto’s Jose Berrios and Minnesota’s Bailey Ober have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favourite||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
|Blue Jays||-155||Twins||+130||TOR -1.5||9|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from 888sport and SportsData.io as of September 24, 2021, 3 am ET.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher: José Berríos
- The Blue Jays’ Berrios (5-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- In his last outing, the right-hander gave up three earned runs in 6 2/3 innings pitched in Sunday’s matchup with the Twins.
- He has earned a quality start seven times in 10 starts this season.
- Of those quality starts, 28 have come away from home.
Blue Jays Hitting Leaders
Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. paces the Blue Jays with 46 home runs and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .322.
- Guerrero ranks first in hits (183), first in HR (46), fifth in RBI (105), second in AVG (.322), and third in OBP (.405) among the qualifying batters in MLB play.
- Teoscar Hernandez’s 110 runs batted in lead his team.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, Hernandez’s 156 hits rank 18th, his 30 HR rank 24th, his 110 RBI rank third, and his .303 AVG ranks 11th.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from