The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (8-1) hope to extend a three-game winning run when visiting the No. 15 UConn Huskies (8-2) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at Prudential Center.
In its most recent game, UConn fell to West Virginia, 56-53. Its top performers were Isaiah Whaley (15 PTS, 70.0 FG%) and R.J. Cole (14 PTS, 3 STL, 35.3 FG%, 2-8 from 3PT). Saint Bonaventure beat Loyola (MD) 84-71 at home last time out, led by Jaren English (22 PTS, 9 AST, 2 STL, 75.0 FG%) and Jaren Holmes (22 PTS, 9 AST, 2 STL, 75.0 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: Prudential Center
- Spread: UConn -3.5
- Total: 135.5
- Moneyline: UConn -175, Saint Bonaventure +140
UConn player stats
Saint Bonaventure player stats
- The 82.6 points the Huskies average are 16.6 more than the Bonnies give up.
- UConn is 8-0 when scoring more than 66.0 points.
- The Huskies collect 43.5 rebounds per game, besting the Bonnies by 7.2 boards per contest.
- UConn is 8-1 overall when it finishes with more rebounds. Saint Bonaventure is 0-1 when it falls short on the boards.
- The Huskies make 44.7% of their shots from the field, 4.6% higher than the Bonnies allow to opponents (40.1%).
- UConn has a 7-0 straight-up record when shooting better than 40.1% from the field.
Betting on UConn
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Huskies have an implied win probability of 63.6%.
- UConn has six wins against the spread in 10 games this season.
- The Huskies’ against the spread record is 4-3 in their seven games as a favourite of 3.5 points or more.
- Huskies games this season feature an average total of 139.6 points, a number 4.1 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.