The Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-1) are favored by 21.5 points versus the UMass Minutemen (0-2) on September 18, 2021, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 56 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 17, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium
Minutemen Player Insights
- Brady Olson has thrown for 214 yards (214 ypg) to lead UMass, completing 48.3% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 17 rushing yards (17 ypg) on six carries.
- Kay’Ron Adams’ team-high 66 rushing yards (33 per game) have come on 21 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Ellis Merriweather has piled up 59 yards (29.5 per game) on 14 attempts.
- Rico Arnold’s 85 receiving yards (85 yards per game) lead the team. He has two receptions with one touchdown.
- Taylor Edwards has put up a 64-yard season so far (32 receiving yards per game), reeling in four passes.
- Jermaine Johnson Jr.’s three catches have turned into 52 yards (52 ypg).
Minutemen Team Stats
- The Eagles have allowed their opponents to score 24.5 points per game, seven more than the 17.5 the Minutemen are scoring per contest.
- This year, the Eagles put up 27 fewer points per game (21) than the Minutemen allow (48).
- The Eagles defense has allowed 405 yards per game in 2021, 133 yards more than the 272 the Minutemen offense has averaged.
- The Minutemen’s pass protection has resulted in five sacks allowed, 12th-most in college football. The Eagles’ defense has four (19th-most).
Minutemen Betting Insights
- UMass has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Minutemen have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs.
- In their most recent outing, the Minutemen took on the Boston College Eagles and fell short by a final score of 45-28, covering the spread as 39-point underdogs.
- Oddsmakers listed a total of 58 for the matchup, and the teams went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from