The UMass Minutemen (6-4) hope to end a three-game road losing streak at the North Texas Mean Green (4-3) on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at 4:30 PM ET.
North Texas were winners on the road over Drake in its most recent game, 57-54. Its top performers were Rubin Jones (15 PTS, 50.0 FG%) and Thomas Bell (12 PTS, 2 BLK, 57.1 FG%). In its most recent game, UMass fell to Northeastern 82-76 on the road, with Rich Kelly (25 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 6-12 from 3PT) and Noah Fernandes (24 PTS, 7 AST, 3 STL, 55.6 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) leading the way.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Dickies Arena
- Spread: North Texas -4.5
- Total: 137.5
- Moneyline: North Texas -202, UMass +165
UMass player stats
North Texas player stats
|Thomas Bell III||7||13.4||6.4||2.0||0.9||0.7||1.4|
- The Minutemen scored 26.8 more points per game (82.1) than the Mean Green concedes (55.3).
- UMass is 6-4 when putting up more than 55.3 points.
- North Texas is +6.0 rebounds per game on the boards, but UMass is -2.6.
- The Minutemen shoot 46.2% from the field, 3.5% higher than the Mean Green concede.
- UMass is 6-3 straight up when shooting higher than 42.7% from the field.
Betting on UMass
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Minutemen have a 37.7% chance to win.
- UMass has six wins against the spread in 10 games this year.
- The Minutemen have been underdogs by 4.5 points, or more once this year and covered the spread.
- This season, the 143.4 PPG average total in Minutemen games is 5.9 points more than this game’s over/under.