Oddsmakers give the Minnesota Vikings (6-7) the edge when they visit the Chicago Bears (4-9) on Monday, December 20, 2021, in a matchup between NFC North opponents at Soldier Field. 3.5 points favour Minnesota. The total for this game is 44 points.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of December 13, 2021, 12 AM ET.
- Kirk Cousins has passed for 3,569 yards (319-for-477), with 27 touchdowns and five interceptions (274.5 YPG).
- Dalvin Cook has run for a team-leading 978 yards (75.2 per game) and six touchdowns. He also has 219 receiving yards on 28 catches.
- Justin Jefferson has racked up 85 receptions for 1,288 yards, the best on his team, and eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 127 times and averages 99.1 receiving yards per game.
- Cousins is the No. 9 fantasy player overall and the No. 8 fantasy quarterback with 251.7 points (averaging 19.4 per game).
- Jefferson’s 177.2 total fantasy points (an average of 13.6 per game) are good enough to rank him 29th overall and third among receivers.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favourite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/20/2020||Vikings||Vikings||-2.5||47||-150||+123||407-397 MIN||33-27 CHI|
|11/16/2020||Vikings||Bears||-3||44||-175||+140||385-149 MIN||19-13 MIN|
|12/29/2019||N/A||Vikings||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||337-300 CHI||21-19 CHI|
|9/29/2019||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||269-222 CHI||16-6 CHI|
- The Vikings’ average points scored this season (26.5) and the Bears’ points allowed (25.5) are within one point of each other.
- Minnesota is 5-4 overall and 7-2 against the spread when it scores over 25.5 points.
- When Chicago limits opposing offences to less than 26.5 points, it is 4-3 overall and 3-5 against the spread.
- The Vikings have averaged 123.2 yards per game on the ground this season, just 3.2 yards more than the Bears have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (120).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from