The Cleveland Browns (2-1) are slight favorites (-2) against the Minnesota Vikings (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021. The game has a 53-point over/under.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- This season Kirk Cousins has collected 918 passing yards (306 per game) while going 88-for-119 (73.9%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with zero interceptions. He has tacked on 37 rushing yards on three carries.
- Dalvin Cook has run for a team-leading 192 yards on 42 carries (64 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He also averages 20 receiving yards per game, grabbing eight passes for 60 yards.
- Justin Jefferson has been targeted 30 times and has 20 catches, leading his team with 254 yards (84.7 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- So far this season, Cousins is the No. 4 fantasy quarterback and the No. 4 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 72.4 points and is averaging 24.1 per game.
- Adam Thielen has put up 42.1 fantasy points this season (14 per game), making him the fifth-ranked receiver and the 36th-ranked player overall.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
- The Vikings, on average, score 9.0 more points (29.0) than the Browns allow (20.0).
- Minnesota is 1-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it scores over 20.0 points this season.
- When Cleveland limits opposing offenses to fewer than 29.0 points this season, it is 5-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- The Vikings have averaged 128.0 yards per game on the ground this season, 61.0 more yards than the Browns have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (67.0).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from