The Detroit Lions (0-4) have a projected tough battle to halt their four-game losing streak as they are 7.5-point underdogs against the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The game has a 48.5-point over/under.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Kirk Cousins has thrown for 1,121 yards while connecting on 68.8% of his passes (108-for-157), with nine touchdowns and one interception (280.3 yards per game).
- Dalvin Cook has racked up a team-leading 226 rushing yards (56.5 per game) plus one touchdown. He has added 10 catches for 70 yards .
- Justin Jefferson has been targeted 37 times and has 26 catches, leading his team with 338 yards (84.5 ypg) while also scoring three touchdowns.
- Cousins is 12th overall among all players and 11th among all quarterbacks with 82.5 fantasy points (20.6 per game).
- Jefferson has put up total 52.2 fantasy points this year (13.1 per game), which make him the 40th-ranked player overall and the eighth-ranked receiver.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Vikings||Lions||-3||53.5||-175||+143||508-417 MIN||37-35 MIN|
|11/8/2020||Vikings||Vikings||-3||51.5||-167||+138||487-421 MIN||34-20 MIN|
|12/8/2019||N/A||Vikings||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||354-231 MIN||20-7 MIN|
|10/20/2019||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||503-433 MIN||42-30 MIN|
- The Vikings’ average points scored this season, 23.5, is 6.3 fewer than the 29.8 the Lions are giving up.
- Minnesota is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores more than 29.8 points.
- The Vikings have averaged 112.3 yards per game on the ground this season, 20.5 yards fewer than the Lions have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (132.8).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from