The Carolina Panthers (3-2) are favored by only 1.5 points against the Minnesota Vikings (2-3) on Sunday, October 17, 2021. The point total is 46.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- This season Kirk Cousins has put up 1,396 passing yards (279.2 per game) while going 133-for-191 (69.6%) and throwing for 10 touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Alexander Mattison has racked up a team-best 258 rushing yards (51.6 per game) and zero touchdowns. He has added 15 receptions for 120 yards and one TD.
- Justin Jefferson has reeled in 33 passes for a team best 462 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 45 times, and averages 92.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, Cousins is the No. 12 fantasy quarterback and the No. 14 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 95.9 points and is averaging 19.2 per game.
- Jefferson has recorded 64.6 fantasy points this season (12.9 per game), good enough to rank him eighth among receivers and 43rd overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/29/2020||Vikings||Vikings||-3||50||-152||+125||387-374 MIN||28-27 MIN|
- The Vikings, on average, score 5.2 more points (22.6) than the Panthers allow (17.4).
- When it goes over what Carolina gives up this season (17.4 points per game), Minnesota is 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows less than 22.6 points this year, the Panthers have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 94.2 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 113.8 yards the Vikings’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from