The Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5-1) will attempt to prove oddsmakers wrong when they take on the Minnesota Vikings (5-7) on Thursday, December 9, 2021, as 3.5-point underdogs. There are a total of 45 points set for this game.
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888sports as of December 6, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- This year Kirk Cousins has 3,353 passing yards (279.4 yards per game) while going 305-for-446 (68.4%) and connecting on 25 touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Dalvin Cook has churned out a team-high 773 rushing yards (64.4 per game) and four scores. He has tacked on 27 receptions for 202 yards .
- Justin Jefferson has hauled in 78 passes for a team-high 1,209 yards and seven touchdowns. He averages 100.8 receiving yards per game.
- Cousins is the No. 9 fantasy player overall and the No. 8 fantasy quarterback with 237.6 points (averaging 19.8 per game).
- Jefferson has totaled 163.7 fantasy points this year (13.6 per game), good enough to place him 29th overall and third among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
- The Vikings have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (25.7) as the Steelers have allowed (23.8).
- Minnesota is 4-5 overall and 6-3 against the spread when it scores over 23.8 points.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1-1 overall and 5-3 against the spread when fewer than 25.7 points are allowed.
- The Steelers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 130.9 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 113.3 yards the Vikings offence has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from