The Washington Huskies (0-2) are considered favorites (-17) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-1) on September 18, 2021, starting at 4:15 PM ET. The game has an over/under of 58 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 17, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 4:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: P12N
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Husky Stadium
Huskies Player Insights
- Dylan Morris has thrown for 519 yards (259.5 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 56.6% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass and three interceptions this season.
- Richard Newton’s team-high 86 rushing yards (43.0 per game) have come on 29 carries this year.
- This season Cameron Davis has rushed for 30 yards (15.0 per game) on 13 carries.
- Taj Davis’ 137 receiving yards (68.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 12 receptions.
- Cade Otton has grabbed 11 passes for 115 yards (57.5 yards per game) this year.
- Terrell Bynum’s five catches have netted him 115 yards (115.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Huskies Team Stats
- The Red Wolves have allowed their opponents an average of 38.0 points per game this season, 29.5 more than the 8.5 the Huskies have put on the board per contest.
- The Red Wolves have averaged 23.0 more points this season (45.0) than the Huskies have allowed (22.0).
- When Washington limits opposing offenses to less than 45.0 points it is 0-2.
- The Huskies offense has averaged 317.0 yards per game this season, 192.0 yards fewer than the 509.0 allowed by the Red Wolves defense.
- The Huskies average 259.5 passing yards per game (41st in the FBS) compared to the 356.5 per game the Red Wolves allow (126th in college football).
Huskies Betting Insights
- The Huskies took the loss 31-10 last time out when they took on the Michigan Wolverines. The Wolverines covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites.
- The two teams combined to go under the point total (47.5).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from