The Washington Huskies (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) are solid favorites — expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5) — versus the California Golden Bears (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) in a battle of two conference rivals. An over/under of 47.5 points has been established for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Husky Stadium
Huskies Player Insights
- Dylan Morris leads Washington with 886 passing yards (295.3 ypg) on 70-of-122 passing with four touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Richard Newton, has carried the ball 39 times for 138 yards (46 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Cameron Davis has collected 57 yards (19 per game) on 20 carries.
- Taj Davis’ team-high 231 receiving yards (77 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions.
- Terrell Bynum has put up a 179-yard season so far (89.5 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in nine passes.
- Jalen McMillan’s 10 catches have netted him 175 yards (175 ypg) and one touchdown.
Huskies Team Stats
- The Golden Bears have allowed an average of 28.7 points per game, 5.7 more than the 23 the Huskies have scored.
- The Golden Bears, on average, score 14.6 more points (30.3) than the Huskies allow (15.7).
- Washington is 1-1 this season in games where they allow less than 30.3 points.
- The Huskies offense has averaged 410.7 yards per game this season, 35.3 yards fewer than the 446 allowed by the Golden Bears defense.
- The Huskies have one of college football’s best passing offenses, an 18th-ranked unit that picks up 305.7 yards per game. They will be up against the No. 123 defense in that category, owned by the Golden Bears (318).
Huskies Betting Insights
- Washington has put together a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Last time out, the Huskies picked up the win over the Arkansas State Red Wolves, 52-3. The Huskies covered the spread as 17-point favorites.
- The total scoring in that game hit the under on 58-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from