The Washington Huskies (4-4) will be trying to halt a three-game losing skid when hosting the Seattle U Redhawks (8-3) on Saturday, December 18, 2021, at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. It will air at 10:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, Washington beat Northern Arizona 73-62 at home, with Emmitt Matthews Jr. (21 PTS, 9 REB, 50.0 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT) and Jamal Bey (15 PTS, 2 STL, 30.8 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT) the standout performers. Seattle U defeated UCSD, 73-51, at home in its most recent game. Its top performers were Darrion Trammell (29 PTS, 6 STL, 60.0 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Riley Grigsby (17 PTS, 66.7 FG%).
Quade Green (18 points) led the Huskies over Emeka Udenyi (12 points) and the Redhawks 73-41 in their last matchup on December 9, 2020.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 18, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
- Spread: Washington -4.5
- Total: 143.5
- Moneyline: Washington, Seattle U
Washington player stats
|Emmitt Matthews Jr.||8||10.3||4.9||0.3||0.5||0.1||1.1|
Seattle U player stats
- The Huskies score 7.7 more points than the Redhawks give up (64.9).
- Washington is 4-2 when putting more than 64.9 points on the board.
- The Huskies and Redhawks rebound at about the same rate, with the Huskies averaging 1.8 fewer rebounds per game.
- When Seattle U has a rebounding advantage, it is 6-0. When posting fewer boards, Washington is 3-3.
- The Huskies are shooting 40.9% from the field this year, only 0.6% lower than the Redhawks concede.
- When Washington shoots better than 41.5% from the field, it is 3-1 overall.
Betting on Washington
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Huskies have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
- Washington has covered the spread on two occasions this year.
- This season, the Huskies have just one ATS win in five games as a favourite of 4.5 points or more.
- The Huskies and their opponents have scored an average of 144.9 points per game in 2021, 1.4 more than Saturday’s total.