The Boise State Broncos (8-4) travel to face the Washington State Cougars (8-4) after winning three road games. It starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021.
In its most recent game, Washington State beat Northern Colorado 82-56 at home. Its top performers were DJ Rodman (21 PTS, 10 REB, 53.8 FG%, 6-11 from 3PT) and Andrej Jakimovski (16 PTS, 60.0 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT). In its last game, Boise State won at home over Santa Clara, 72-60. Its top performers were Tyson Degenhart (18 PTS, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 46.7 FG%) and Mladen Armus (17 PTS, 12 REB, 72.7 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Spokane, Washington
- Arena: Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena
- Spread: Washington State -4
- Total: 130
- Moneyline: Washington State, Boise State
Washington State player stats
Boise State player stats
|Marcus Shaver Jr.||11||12.3||4.2||2.3||0.8||0.2||1.7|
Washington State stats
- The Cougars put up 18.7 more points than the Broncos allow (59.0).
- Washington State is 7-4 when tallying more than 59.0 points.
- The Cougars are averaging 39.8 rebounds. That’s 1.7 more than the Broncos’ average.
- Washington State is 8-2 overall when tops in terms of the boards. Boise State is 0-2 when coming up short on the glass.
- The Cougars make 43.4% of their shots from the field, 3.2% higher than the Broncos concede to opponents (40.2%).
- Washington State has a 7-0 straight-up record when shooting higher than 40.2% from the field.
Betting on Washington State
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Cougars a 0.0% chance to win.
- In Washington State’s 12 games this year, it has six wins against the spread.
- Ten times this season, the Cougars were favourites by a 4-point margin or more. They are 5-5 ATS in those games.
- The Cougars and their opponents have scored an average of 141.8 points per game in 2021, 11.8 more than Wednesday’s total.