The New Mexico State Aggies (8-2) aim to build on a three-game winning streak when visiting the Washington State Cougars (7-3) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 15, 2021, Friel Court, Beasley Coliseum.
In its most recent game, Washington State fell at home to South Dakota State 77-74, with Michael Flowers (24 PTS, 5 AST, 47.4 FG%, 4-11 from 3PT) and TJ Bamba (19 PTS, 2 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 2-8 from 3PT) the standout performers. In its most recent game, New Mexico State won on the road over Loyola Marymount (CA) 63-58, with Teddy Allen (12 PTS, 8 REB, 2 STL, 37.5 FG%) and Jabari Rice (11 PTS, 2 BLK, 40.0 FG%) leading the way.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Pullman, Washington
- Arena: Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum
- Spread: Washington State -8
- Total: 137
- Moneyline: Washington State, New Mexico State
Washington State player stats
New Mexico State player stats
Washington State stats
- The 78.9 points the Cougars average are 8.1 more than the Aggies concede.
- When Washington State scores more than 70.8, it has a 6-2 record.
- The Cougars and Aggies rebound at about the same rate, with the Cougars pulling down 3.3 more boards per game.
- Washington State is 7-1 overall when tops in the boards. New Mexico State is 1-2 when coming up short on the glass.
- The Cougars make 44.5% of their shots from the field, 3.4% higher than the Aggies concede to opponents (41.1%).
- Washington State has a 6-0 straight-up record when shooting better than 41.1% from the field.
Betting on Washington State
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Cougars a 0.0% chance to win.
- Washington State has five wins against the spread in 10 games this year.
- The Cougars have been favoured by 8 points or more five times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- The average total in Cougars games this season is 142.5, 5.5 points above Wednesday’s total of 137.