The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (8-3) face the Washington State Cougars (7-2) on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena. It tips at 3:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, Washington State beat Weber State, 94-60, at home. Its top performers were Noah Williams (17 PTS, 50.0 FG%) and TJ Bamba (14 PTS, 66.7 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT). South Dakota State were winners on the road over Idaho 84-98 last time out, led by Baylor Scheierman (22 PTS, 14 REB, 63.6 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Noah Freidel (15 PTS, 20.8 FG%, 2-12 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Spokane, Washington
- Arena: Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena
- Spread: Washington State -6
- Total: 159.5
- Moneyline: Washington State -266, South Dakota State +212
Washington State player stats
South Dakota State player stats
Washington State stats
- The 79.4 points the Cougars average is only 2.2 more than the Jackrabbits give up.
- Washington State is 5-0 when putting more than 77.2 points on the board.
- The Cougars and Jackrabbits rebound at nearly the same rate, with the Cougars averaging 2.9 more per game.
- Washington State is 7-1 overall when it finishes with more rebounds. South Dakota State is 2-2 when it falls short on the boards.
- The Cougars make 45.4% of their shots from the field, just 0.4% lower than the Jackrabbits allow to opponents (45.8%).
- Washington State is 5-0 when shooting better than 45.8% from the field.
Betting on Washington State
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Cougars a 72.7% chance to win.
- In Washington State’s nine games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Cougars have been installed as favourites by a 6-point margin or more seven times and are 4-3 ATS in those matchups.
- The Cougars and their opponents score an average of 140.7 points per game, 18.8 fewer than Saturday’s total.