The USC Trojans (1-1, 0-1 Pac-12) are solid favorites — expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -8) — versus the Washington State Cougars (1-1, 0-0 Pac-12) in a battle of two conference rivals. The predicted point total for the matchup is 62.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox
- Location: Pullman, Washington
- Stadium: Martin Stadium
Cougars Player Insights
- Jayden De Laura leads Washington State with 458 passing yards (229.0 ypg) on 33-of-51 passing with four touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 65 rushing yards (32.5 ypg) on 14 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Max Borghi, has carried the ball 24 times for 145 yards (72.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught three passes for 51 yards (25.5 per game).
- This season Deon McIntosh has collected 66 yards (33.0 per game) on 12 attempts with one touchdown.
- Calvin Jackson Jr.’s 168 receiving yards (84.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Travell Harris has hauled in 11 passes for 103 yards (51.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- De’Zhaun Stribling’s five receptions have netted him 65 yards (65.0 ypg).
Cougars Team Stats
- The Cougars have averaged 9.0 more points scored this season (33.5) than the Trojans have allowed (24.5).
- The Trojans score 4.0 more points per game (29.0) than the Cougars allow (25.0).
- When Washington State allows opponents to put up fewer than 29.0 points, it has a 1-1 record.
- The Cougars offense has averaged 411.0 yards per game this season, 35.5 more yards than the 375.5 the Trojans defense has allowed.
- The Cougars have a 33.3% third-down conversion rate, 95th in the FBS. The Trojans allow third-down conversions on 29.2% of their opponents’ attempts (32nd).
Cougars Betting Insights
- Washington State has not covered the spread in a matchup this year (0-2-0).
- The Cougars did not cover the spread as 30.5-point favorites last time out against the Portland State Vikings, picking up a 44-24 win.
- A point total of 65 was set for that game, which the teams went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from