The Utah Utes (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) and Washington State Cougars (1-2, 0-1 Pac-12) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Utes are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15). An over/under of 53.5 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Stadium: Rice-Eccles Stadium
Cougars Player Insights
- Jayden De Laura has thrown for 575 yards (191.7 ypg) to lead Washington State, completing 61.4% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 66 rushing yards (22 ypg) on 17 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Max Borghi has carried the ball 37 times for a team-high 217 yards (72.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on three catches for 51 yards (17 per game).
- This season Deon McIntosh has rushed for 86 yards (28.7 per game) on 17 carries with one touchdown.
- Calvin Jackson Jr.’s team-high 262 receiving yards (87.3 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions with one touchdown.
- Travell Harris has totaled 152 receiving yards (50.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes this year.
- De’Zhaun Stribling’s seven grabs have netted him 78 yards (39 ypg).
Cougars Team Stats
- The Cougars’ average points scored this year (27) and the Utes’ points allowed (25.3) are within 1.7 points of each other.
- The Utes put up 29.3 points per game, comparable to the 31.7 per contest the Cougars give up.
- This season Washington State has a 1-1 record in games when it holds opponents to less than 29.3 points.
- The Utes have allowed 299.3 yards per game, 67.7 yards fewer than the Cougars have generated (367).
- The Cougars’ offense averages 6.9 yards per pass attempt (89th in the FBS). The Utes’ defense gives up five yards per passing play (seventh in college football).
Cougars Betting Insights
- Washington State has not covered the spread yet this season (0-3-0).
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over once this year.
- In their most recent outing against the USC Trojans, the Cougars fell short by a final score of 45-14, failing to cover the spread as 8-point underdogs.
- Sportsbooks posted an over/under of 62.5 for the contest, and the teams fell short.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from