Pac-12 opponents meet when the Washington State Cougars (8-5, 1-1 Pac-12) welcome in the Washington Huskies (5-5, 0-0 Pac-12) at Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum, starting at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021.
Washington State lost to Boise State 58-52 at home in its most recent game, with Tyrell Roberts (16 PTS, 31.2 FG%, 3-10 from 3PT) and Andrej Jakimovski (11 PTS, 12 REB, 66.7 FG%) leading the way. In its last game, Washington fell at home to Utah Valley, 68-52. Its top scorers were Terrell Brown (23 PTS, 3 STL, 47.1 FG%) and Brown (23 PTS, 3 STL, 47.1 FG%).
The Huskies got a team-high 29 points from Marcus Tsohonis on the way to a 65-63 victory over Aljaz Kunc (14 points) and the Cougars in their most recent matchup on February 15, 2021.
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Pullman, Washington
- Arena: Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum
- Spread: Washington State -13
- Total: 136
- Moneyline: Washington State, Washington
Washington State player stats
Washington player stats
|Emmitt Matthews Jr.||10||10.9||5.2||0.2||0.5||0.3||1.0|
Washington State stats
- The Cougars score 4.5 more points than the Huskies concede (71.2).
- Washington State is 7-1 when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- The Cougars are averaging 39.6 rebounds, better than the Huskies by 5.2 boards per game.
- When Washington State has the rebounding advantage, it is 0-3. When posting fewer boards, Washington is 3-4.
- The Cougars make 42.5% of their shots from the field, just 0.2% lower than the Huskies concede to opponents (42.7%).
- When Washington State shoots higher than 42.7% from the field, it is 7-0 overall.
Betting on Washington State
- The Cougars have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0% in this contest.
- In Washington State’s 13 games this season, it has six wins against the spread.
- This season, the Cougars have an ATS record of 3-3 in their six games as a favourite of 13 points or more.
- Cougars games this season average 141.1, 5.1 points more than Wednesday’s over/under of 136.