The Utah Valley Wolverines (8-3) face the Washington Huskies (5-4) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021, at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. It starts at 9:00 PM ET.
In its previous game, Washington won at home over Seattle U, 64-56. Its top scorers were Emmitt Matthews Jr. (17 PTS, 11 REB, 46.2 FG%) and Terrell Brown (16 PTS, 2 STL, 42.1 FG%). In its most recent game, Utah Valley fell on the road to Wyoming, 74-62. Its top performers were Fardaws Aimaq (14 PTS, 2 BLK, 40.0 FG%, 2-6 from 3PT) and Tim Ceaser (8 PTS, 7 REB, 66.7 FG%, 2-2 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
- Spread: Washington -4.5
- Total: 136.5
- Moneyline: Washington, Utah Valley
Washington player stats
|Emmitt Matthews Jr.||9||11.0||5.6||0.2||0.4||0.2||1.1|
Utah Valley player stats
- The Huskies score 6.6 more points than the Wolverines give up (65.1).
- Washington is 4-2 when scoring more than 65.1 points.
- The Huskies collect 35.3 rebounds per game, 6.5 fewer than the Wolverines.
- Utah Valley is 7-1 overall when tops in the boards. Washington is 3-3 when it comes up short on the glass.
- The Huskies are making 40.9% of their shots from the field, 3.0% higher than the Wolverines allow to opponents (37.9%).
- Washington is 4-2 when shooting higher than 37.9% from the field.
Betting on Washington
- The Huskies have a 0.0% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Against the spread, Washington is 3-6-0 this year.
- This season, the Huskies have just two against the spread wins in six games as a favourite of 4.5 points or more.
- The Huskies and their opponents have scored an average of 144.6 points per game in 2021, 8.1 more than Tuesday’s total.