The No. 12 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) will be attempting to extend a three-game winning streak against the No. 18 Wisconsin Badgers (1-1). Despite that, the Badgers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6). The expected point total for the matchup is 45.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from 888Sports as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Soldier Field
Badgers Player Insights
- Graham Mertz has thrown for 326 yards (163 ypg) to lead Wisconsin, completing 66.7% of his passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Chez Mellusi, has carried the ball 51 times for 265 yards (132.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Isaac Guerendo has collected 148 yards (74 per game) on 17 carries with one touchdown.
- Danny Davis III’s 129 receiving yards (64.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions.
- Jake Ferguson has put up a 69-yard season so far (34.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in 12 passes.
- Kendric Pryor has hauled in five catches for 65 yards (32.5 ypg) this season.
Badgers Team Stats
- The Badgers are averaging 4.7 fewer points per game (22) than the Fighting Irish are allowing (26.7).
- The Fighting Irish have put an average of 33.3 points per game on the board this season, 21.8 more than the 11.5 the Badgers have surrendered.
- When the Wisconsin defense allows less than 33.3 points the Badgers have put together a 1-1 record.
- The Badgers have a 57.5-yard advantage in average yards gained versus yards allowed compared to the Fighting Irish (438.5 to 381).
- The Badgers have the 11th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (263 yards per game), and will be up against the 78th-ranked defense in that category, as the Fighting Irish allow 151 per game.
Badgers Betting Insights
- Wisconsin has gone 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Badgers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- The Badgers came out on top 34-7 last time out when they met the Eastern Michigan Eagles. The Badgers were listed as 26-point favorites and covered that spread.
- The total scoring in that game hit the under on 51.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from