The Yale Bulldogs (6-5) play the Iona Gaels (8-2) on Sunday, December 12, 2021, at Barclays Center. It tips at 7:00 PM ET.
In its most recent game, Iona won at home over Rider 80-54, with Nelly Junior Joseph (17 PTS, 10 REB, 4 BLK, 62.5 FG%) and N. Joseph (17 PTS, 10 REB, 4 BLK, 62.5 FG%) leading the way. Yale beat Albany (NY), 71-52, in its previous game at home. Its top performers were Azar Swain (21 PTS, 5 STL, 38.5 FG%, 2-7 from 3PT) and August Mahoney (13 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Sunday, December 12, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Spread: Iona -3.5
- Total: 145
- Moneyline: Iona -173, Yale +143
Yale player stats
Iona player stats
|Nelly Junior Joseph||10||14.2||8||1.4||0.7||1.9||0.1|
|Dylan van Eyck||10||9.7||5.1||3.6||0.8||0.7||0.8|
- The Bulldogs average 73.6 points, just 4.6 more than69 the Gaels give up.
- When posting over 69 points, Yale is 5-2.
- Iona is +3.9 in rebounds per game, but Yale is -0.7.
- The Gaels pull down 11.4 offensive rebounds per game, 1.1 more than the Bulldogs.
- Yale is 4-2 when the team shoots higher than 41.6% from the field.
Betting on Yale
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 41.2% chance of a victory for the Bulldogs.
- Yale’s 11 games this year have the team six wins against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-1 in their four games when underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The 145 total in this game is 4.0 points above the 141.0 average total in Bulldogs games this season.