The Monmouth Hawks (8-2) battle the Yale Bulldogs (6-6) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
Monmouth defeated Pittsburgh 56-52 on the road in its most recent game, with George Papas (17 PTS, 5 AST, 40.0 FG%, 4-13 from 3PT) and Shavar Reynolds (14 PTS, 2 STL, 41.7 FG%) leading the way. Yale won at home over Iona 77-91 last time out, led by Azar Swain (34 PTS, 8 REB, 3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 7-14 from 3PT) and N. Joseph (15 PTS, 10 REB, 2 STL, 3 BLK, 60.0 FG%).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Haven, Connecticut
- Arena: John J. Lee Amphitheater
- Spread: Monmouth -1
- Total: 145
- Moneyline: Monmouth, Yale
Yale player stats
Monmouth player stats
- The Bulldogs put up 7.3 more points per game (73.9) than the Hawks allow (66.6).
- When putting up more than 66.6 points, Yale is 6-3.
- Monmouth is +3.4 rebounds per game on the boards, but Yale is -0.9.
- The Hawks average 8.8 offensive rebounds, 1.5 less than the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs make 42.1% of their shots from the field, 3.8% higher than the Hawks’ defensive field-goal percentage.
- Yale is 6-3 when shooting better than 38.3% from the field.
Betting on Yale
- The Bulldogs have a 0.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Against the spread, Yale is 7-4-0 this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-2 in their seven games as an underdog of 1 point or more this year.
- In 2020, games involving the Bulldogs had averaged a total of 141.2 points, 3.8 fewer than this game’s set over/under.