The Saint Mary’s Gaels (11-3) will be attempting to extend a four-game home winning run when hosting the Yale Bulldogs (6-7) on Tuesday, December 28, 2021, at University Credit Union Pavilion. It airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Saint Mary’s (CA) defeated Missouri State 75-58 at home last time out, led by Matthias Tass (27 PTS, 80 FG%) and Tommy Kuhse (16 PTS, 7 REB, 5 AST, 63.6 FG%). Yale won at home over Monmouth 60-69 last time out, led by Azar Swain (17 PTS, 29.4 FG%) and Jalen Gabbidon (14 PTS, 3 STL, 62.5 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT).
Matchup at a glance
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 28, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Moraga, California
- Arena: University Credit Union Pavilion
- Spread: Saint Mary’s (CA) -12.5
- Total: 131.5
- Moneyline: Saint Mary’s (CA), Yale
Yale player stats
Saint Mary’s (CA) player stats
- The Bulldogs’ 72.8 points per game are 14.8 more than the Gaels give up.
- When scoring over 58.0 points, Yale is 6-5.
- On the boards, Saint Mary’s (CA) is +6.5 rebounds per game, but Yale is -2.0.
- The Gaels collect 8.6 offensive rebounds per game, 1.2 fewer than the Bulldogs.
- Yale is 4-3 when the team shoots higher than 41.0% from the field.
Betting on Yale
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bulldogs have a 0.0% chance to win.
- Yale is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have been underdogs by 12.5 points, or more once this season and covered the spread.
- The 141.7 PPG average in Bulldogs games is 10.2 points more than this game’s over/under.