Guns N’ Roses video slots by NetEnt pays tribute to the legendary band Guns N’ Roses. Players are transported to a Guns N’ Roses concert, where each spin of the reels gives players a chance to experience the bonus wheel, the crowd-pleaser bonus, classic Guns N’ Roses tracks, and legendary musicians like Axl Rose and Slash.
What will you play next?
Best features on Guns N’ Roses slot game
Some of the best features of Guns N’ Roses video slots include:
- Guns N’ Roses concert design: Immerse yourself in a Guns N’ Roses concert, complete with classic songs, stage effects, and a rowdy crowd.
- Free spins: Activate the encore free spins to earn up to 10 free spins.
- Bonus wheel: Trigger one of three bonuses when you spin the wheel.
How to play Guns N’ Roses online slots for free or real money
To start playing Guns N’ Roses video slots, find the free demo on our site. If you run out of credits, just refresh the page for more. When you’re ready to play the paid version, sign up with an online casino that offers the game. Online casinos usually require a deposit to play paid games, but many offer new member rewards.
Guns N’ Roses is a three-row, five-reel slots game with 20 pay-lines. The bet levels range from one to 10, and you can set the coin levels from $0.01 to $1, so the minimum bet is $0.20 and the maximum bet is $200. Wins are awarded for pay-lines from the leftmost to adjacent right reels.
The maximum value for each symbol is:
- 10: 50x
- Jack: 60x
- Queen: 75x
- King: 100x
- Ace: 125x
- Blue pick: 150x
- Newspaper-print pick: 200x
- Duff: 300x
- Slash: 500x
- Axl Rose: 750x
To play Guns N’ Roses slots online, follow these steps:
- Set your bet level and coin value, using the max button to max the bet level.
- Spin the reels with the spin button or your space bar.
- To set the reels spinning automatically, click autoplay and select from 10 to 1,000 auto-spins.
- Collect winnings automatically each time a winning pay-line is spun.
Guns N’ Roses slot graphics and design
Guns N’ Roses video slots is inspired by a Guns N’ Roses concert. The black reels feature the band’s logo set against a background of a massive concert venue filled with animated fans. The lower value symbols are designed in gold and adorned with roses, while the higher value symbols include guitar picks and realistic representations of musicians like Axl Rose and Slash. As you spin the reels, choose a Guns N’ Roses track from the set list menu at the bottom of the game.
|Guns N' Roses
|Min / Max Bet
|$0.20 - $200
|# of Pay-lines
|Max Free Spins
|Free spins, wilds, multipliers, coin bonuses, bonus game
|Guns N' Roses
How the Guns N’ Roses bonus features work
- Legend Spins: This randomly triggered feature awards one stacked wild for the first spin, followed by two re-spins with two stacked wilds. Bonus symbols can’t appear during legend spins.
- Appetite for destruction wild: The appetite for destruction wild appears as an overlay wild in the form of a cross with the skeleton heads of each band member on it. It appears randomly during the main game and substitutes for all symbols except bonus symbols.
- Solo multiplier: The solo multiplier is a randomly-activated feature that applies a win multiplier ranging from 4x to 10x. The multiplier is shown on reel four and is activated when a winning bet line occurs.
- Bonus wheel: If three bonus symbols appear anywhere on reels one, three, and five in the main game, the bonus wheel randomly awards either encore free spins, a coin win, or the crowd-pleaser bonus game. Coin wins range from 200 to 600 and are multiplied by the current bet level.
- Encore free spins: The bonus wheel may trigger 10 free spins, which changes the concert to nighttime with multi-coloured stage lights. A band member symbol appears as an overlay stacked wild on reel two, three, or four in each spin. This symbol will act as a wild during the spin.
- Crowd-pleaser bonus game: If the bonus wheel selects the crowd-pleaser bonus game, footage of Guns N’ Roses concerts play, and the stage moves to a mini-game. Pick from symbols in up to three levels, with each symbol representing coin wins ranging from 20 to 200 coins, free spins, and extra picks. As you pick, the crowd meter shows your progress toward the next level. The game ends when players run out of picks.
Where to find the Guns N’ Roses slots game online
Find the paid version of Guns N’ Roses video slots at either BetMGM Casino or Golden Nugget. BetMGM casino app has over 200 slot games in its library and weekly instant cash bonuses to use for slots. Golden Nugget casino app automatically enrols members in the Golden Reward program, which players can use to earn cash credit-redeemable points.
You can customize features, such as space bar spins, quick spin, and auto-spins with win or loss conditions, and you can toggle the volume and choose different songs with the set list menu.
Free and Real Money NetEnt Slots
Final thoughts on Guns N’ Roses Video Slots by NetEnt
With high-quality graphics and an immersive design that appeals to fans of the legendary band, Guns N’ Roses video slots by NetEnt earns a 10/10. It also offers a multitude of intuitive bonus features and a wide range of betting options for various preferences. Overall, this game is a great option for any level of player and especially for classic hard rock fans.