Medieval folklore conjures up images of knights, battles, gold, and glory, which makes it a perfect theme for a slot game. Barcrest brings us its King Arthur-inspired King’s Honour Colossal Reels game, featuring a 5×4 reel set, a 5×12 reel set, 100 pay-lines, and numerous bonus features. Take up your sword and shield as you venture out in your quest for honour and riches in this exciting, action-packed slot.
What will you play next?
Best features on King’s Honour slot
King’s Honour has many bonus features, including:
- Reel of Honour: Spin for free games and the chance for bronze, silver, or gold instant jackpots.
- Transferring wilds: A full column of wilds transfers from the main reel set to the Colossal Reels.
- Pot multiplier instant jackpots: Pot multipliers range from 50x to 500x your bet for instant jackpots.
How to play King’s Honour slot for free or real money
You can begin your quest with King’s Honour by using the free demo on our website. Set your bet from $0.10 to $500 and press the spin icon to start playing. You can play Max Bet or try out the Big Bet feature without worrying about risk because you can always refresh the page to start over with more credits if you run low.
To play slots for real money, just create an account on an online casino that offers King’s Honour. Most online casinos offer rewards and incentives for creating a new account.
King’s Honour graphics and design
King’s Honour slot is an exquisitely designed Colossal Reels slot with medieval imagery that starts with the two prominent primary symbols, the king and the warrior, that extend over a four-symbol length in the main reel set and an eight-symbol length in the colossal reel set. The other symbols are also related to King Arthur-type stories, such as a crown, chalice, battle shield, and Stonehenge. Interestingly, a female warrior is poised and ready to shoot an arrow, rather than a princess or queen. The music is cinematic, regal, and professionally composed.
If you aren’t familiar with Colossal Reels, there are two reel sets. One is the main 5×4 reel set, and the second is a 5×12 reel set. Gameplay is spread across all 10 reels, including wins and the sword-in-the-stone symbols that trigger bonuses when three or more appear.
|RTP %||94.00% - 97.75%|
|Min / Max Bet||$0.10 to $500|
|# of Pay-lines||100|
|Max Free Spins|
|Bonus Features||Colossal Reels, Free Spins, Pot Multiplier Jackpots, Nudging Bonus Wilds, Transferring Wilds|
How King’s Honour online slot bonus features work
King’s Honour has plenty of bonus features. When the sword-in-the-stone bonus symbol appears on reels one, three, and five on either reel set (or in any combination of the two), it triggers the Reel of Honour bonus feature.
Reel of Honour bonus feature
A mega reel spins to grant any number of free spins or a Pot Multiplier bonus. The Pot Multiplier bonus levels are:
- Bronze: 50x
- Silver: 150x
- Gold: 500x
Free spins bonus round
During the free spins, nudging wilds appear on the main reel set, which means they expand to the full length of the reel and then transform into Transferring Wilds. Instead of the sword-in-the-stone symbol, a shield appears, spreading across the screen as it separates into five shields, inviting you to pick one. The shields trigger one of many extra bonuses, including:
- Extra free spins bonus: Additional free spins are awarded.
- Colossal win multiplier bonus: A multiplier of 2x to 5x applies to the current spin and may also add more free spins.
- Wild reels bonus: From one to four full columns of stacked wilds appear on the Colossal Reels.
- Wild arrows bonus: The Colossal Reels are shot with arrows, and any symbols struck turn into wilds.
- Flaming wild arrows bonus: The Colossal Reels are shot with flaming arrows that transform symbols into locking wilds that stay in place during the remaining free spins.
- Black Knight bonus: Suit symbols are changed into higher-paying symbols and wilds.
- White Knight bonus: Suit symbols are changed into premium symbols and wilds.
- The three following features also appear during regular gameplay:
- Transferring wilds: When a column of four wilds appears on the main reel set, it transfers over to the corresponding column on the colossal reel set and expands to the full length of the reel.
- Siege spin bonus: The column of transferring wilds locks into place while the remaining reels respin.
- King’s Charge bonus: A random symbol appears on both reel sets and can be one of the premium symbols.
- Big bet: This feature allows you to place one bet that includes five spins and other extra features, such as nudging wilds that appear during standard gameplay.
Where to find King’s Honour slot game online
If you’re ready to start your medieval adventure, you can find King’s Honour slot at Caesars Casino. Caesars Casino has sign-up incentives and more than 150 online slots. You can also earn Caesars Rewards while playing online which you can use in any Caesars physical casinos. Create an account to take advantage of the offers and rewards and remember to use the Caesars Casino promo to take advantage of the free no-deposit offer.
Free and Real Money Barcrest Slots
- Dr. Jekyll Goes Wild Slots
- Golden Chief Slots
- Hercules High & Mighty Slot
- Himalayas Roof of the World Slots
- Hula Nights Slots
- Legend of Big Foot Slot
- Mighty Black Knight Slots
- Monopoly 250K Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slot
- Monopoly Bring the House Down Slot
- Monopoly Money in Hand Slot
- Reel ‘em in Lobster Potty Slot
- Soldier of Rome Slots
- Volts and Bolts Slots
Final thoughts on King’s Honour by Barcrest
If you’re a fan of Colossal Reels slots and King Arthur, you’ll enjoy King’s Honour. It’s beautifully designed with top-notch music and sound effects, and it has loads of bonus features that will leave you experiencing something new spin after spin. Weighing it all out, we think this game deserves a rating of 9/10.